Thursday, August 4, 2011

Save the Dates - Contender #1

Happy August lovely ladies! So, last entry I revealed that we have set a date for our wedding. Now its time to research a few things for the big day: STDs. Now, I know many of you are saying, "What?! STDs. What is she saying?" No, I am not talking about what you're thinking; I'm talking about 'Save the Dates.' 

This is what I was thinking!


Today I'm going to show you one of the contenders. These Save-the-Dates are from Minted.com and they are so cute! These items are minibooks and it features three pages, which you can use to give your guests venue information. hotel information and event details. So, let me show you the Save-the-Dates before you lose your patience :). Here are the lovelies:

Image by Minted.com
These are especially perfect for brides that are having numerous wedding events. You can include all of the details on different pages. These Save-the-Dates are one of my favorites. I ordered samples from the website and I should be getting them tomorrow, so I will show you guys what the sample looks like in person. I also have two others that are my favorites and soon I will have to narrow it down to just one. I will show the other two very soon.

So brides, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...