Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Day at the Wedding Salon in NYC!

Yesterday (April 27th), I had the opportunity to go to The Wedding Salon event at Manhattan Center Studios (thanks Weddingbee for the free tickets!). There were hundreds of brides (and some grooms) enjoying the expo and looking for various deals that can make their wedding a success.

As soon as my friend and I walked in, everything "wedding" popped up at us. My fiance did not accompany me to the event because a) he had to work and b) there was just too much going on in the room for him. I took one of my bridesmaids with me and we had a blast:



This was just a fraction of the crowd at the expo!


In the middle of the expo there were centerpiece samples. I loved all of the tables but I had my favorites:

This is the Vera Wang Wedgewood Table. I love the square chargers.

This was my absolute favorite!


I love the candlelight and the orchids.

The Le Cirque table


And we cannot forget the wedding dresses (both of which are from Jaehee Bridal Atelier):



I love this dress!
A side view of the dress.
The Wedding Salon also had cake and wine tastings, as well as free manicures and eyelash application. It was a wonderful evening and gave me some great ideas for my own wedding.

Have you gone to any wedding expos so far? What was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...