Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wedding Dress Shopping : Should I Go to a Bridal Salon or David's Bridal?


"Say Yes to the Dress" is a very popular show and I'm thinking about either going to Kleinfeld or another fancy bridal salon, for my wedding dress. I have to be honest, I want a fabulous wedding dress; just like any other bride. However, a fabulous wedding dress costs money.

David's Bridal now has wedding dresses designed by Vera Wang. I've seen some of  these gowns and I instantly fell in love. The cost of each of these gowns are significantly cheaper than one at a traditional wedding salon. Take a look at some of the Vera Wang for David's Bridal wedding dresses:

Vera Wang Dress Exclusively at David's Bridal
Another Vera Wang Dress for David's Bridal (This one is my favorite!)

Both of these dresses are $1200! This is amazing. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...