Monday, September 5, 2011

Save The Dates: Contender #2

From Minted.com

Hello lovely ladies (and gentlemen, if you're reading)! Here is contender #2. These save-the-dates are also from minted.com and they are minibooks. One of the main reasons why I like these is because of the color. Purple is our wedding color and these save-the-dates will fit the tone of the wedding perfectly.

The pages of the minibook can serve a few purposes such as, giving guests information on reserved hotel rooms and including the directions to the venue.


Another reason why I like these is mainly due to its overall uniqueness. I have to be honest, I want to impress my guests with the wedding stationary. I also want the wedding stationary to set the tone for the wedding and give guests an indication of what to expect at the wedding. So, I guess you can tell that I really like these save-the-dates, lol.

I have two more contenders to show you, so get ready. Also, I have to decide very quickly because I have to send out my save-the-dates soon.


If you missed the first sample save-the-dates, here they go:


Save The Dates: Contender #1



So, what do think about these save-the-dates?

How did you decide on the most appropriate save-the-dates for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...