Monday, July 11, 2011

Wedding Show on BlogtalkRadio!

Hey guys! So, I host a radio show on Blogtalkradio called The Creative Effect and I'm having a special wedding episode today at 4:30pm EST. We will be talking about everything wedding, planning a wedding and the stress or joys of wedding planning. It would be so great if you can join me on the conversation. If you are planning a wedding, this episode will be perfect for you. If you have any pointers on how to plan; I will definitely love to have them. You can visit my show page at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecreativeeffect/2011/07/11/the-creative-effect-w-ashley-leonard-planning-a-wedding to listen to the show live or you can listen here after we have recorded. I'm so excited for today's show.

Listen LIVE today at 4:30pm EST!!

For the live show, call in using our guest call-in number: (714) 202-9957  


Listen to internet radio with thecreativeeffect on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...