Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Going Bridal: The Planning Begins

*Posted on February 6, 2011 on my other blog, Manhattan Writers Block.


This blog has taken a different approach recently; due to new things that is going on. When I realized that I had to plan a wedding, I knew I wanted to share my planning experiences with everyone. I want a beautiful wedding, without spending a fortune or going into debt. I have found some amazing tools that will help me with my DIY wedding projects (which I will share with you in a series of posts). However, there is one thing I wanted to share with you today.

The importance of bridal magazines:


I purchased these three bridal magazines in hopes of looking at pretty wedding dresses; I received so much more. I learned so much about wedding planning that I highly recommend these magazines. If you are a bride, fresh from your engagement, you should definitely pick up a bridal magazine tomorrow. Bridal magazines provide endless information about "what to do the first 30 days of your engagement," "how to pick your wedding dress" and (my personal favorite) DIY projects. I think that purchasing these magazines has lead to a bridal magazine addiction. I walk by a newsstand and my eyes instantly gravitate to the bridal section.

Are there any brides out there? Has bridal magazines helped or is helping you plan your wedding?


*Photo taken by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...