Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hi, I'm Getting Married!

Hey everyone! You may know me from Manhattan Writers Block, where I discuss my professional journey. On New Year's Day of this year I got engaged. I was discussing my wedding plans on MWB and it seemed to take over that blog and it hit me; I should just talk about my wedding adventures in a separate blog. Thus Bridal Sparkle was born. I want Bridal Sparkle to be the place where we brides discuss everything wedding; from the most terrifying moment to the most glamorous.

Since we are celebrating the Royal Wedding this week, I want to re-introduce some of past wedding posts that I featured on my other blog, Manhattan Writers Block. You will see different posts throughout the week that detail my wedding journey so far, everything from bridal magazines to interfaith marriages. You will see an asterisk (*) on the re-introduced posts, to separate them from the new ones.

Keep in mind that Manhattan Writers Block is still going strong; it just seemed like the easiest and best idea to separate my wedding journey from my professional one. This way everything is organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...