Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Year's Surprises: I'm Engaged!!

*Posted on January 2, 2011 on my other blog, Manhattan Writers Block.


Courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings


Yes, I'm engaged! My boyfriend proposed to me at 12:01 am New Year's Day. I am so excited that I can't even control myself. The past four days has been spent enjoying my engagement and imagining my dream wedding. The proposal was amazing and I couldn't have dreamed of a better one. It was very private (just between us) and very sentimental.

My engagement ring is not within the picture I posted but it is very special to me; its a colored gemstone! Its not a traditional diamond ring and I love that about it (I will definitely post pictures). I am so excited and I really want to share the wedding planning process with you. This was an amazing New Years for me. I said goodbye to my boyfriend in 2010 and hello to my fiancé in 2011; LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...