Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Going Bridal: Things I Checked Off the To-Do List

*Posted on February 15, 2011 on my other blog, Manhattan Writers Block.


Ok I have to admit, I have been going rather quickly when it comes to this wedding planning thing. I have been feeling a bit of anxiety since talk of wedding planning began. However, I must press on and perform the tasks that are on my list. Here are some of the things I checked off the to-do list:


  • Looked at venues. I found a great place and I'm hoping that we will book it very soon (like, next week soon).
  • We discussed the budget. Once we visited the venue, we learned what our dream wedding would cost. Luckily, it will not break the bank (hopefully). 
Brides, do you have any tips for me? I'm just starting out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...